Beginning Tid-Bits

My photo
I am a very normal 30-ish year old who loves DIY projects and peanut butter. Have a suggestion for a post? Please let me know! You can find items to purchase on Etsy at www.etsy.com/shop/AnnetteLang

Friday, September 2

Real pictures

For those of you who are curious to see exactly what Barney puppy looks like, and the real life condition of our couch....here are a couple pictures.

Here is Barney Bumble Bee....our now 10 month old puppy.



awh, he looks so sweet and innocent. But he is really a couch eating monster.




And here is the current condition of our poor couch, as of 09-01-11

notice my nice patching job in the middle. He likes to rip that off too.

I mean, really, we look like we grabbed this out of a dumpster.

sigh.




No comments:

Post a Comment