Beginning Tid-Bits

My photo
I am a very normal 30-ish year old who loves DIY projects and peanut butter. Have a suggestion for a post? Please let me know! You can find items to purchase on Etsy at www.etsy.com/shop/AnnetteLang

Wednesday, March 28

Dinner #3

Well, I am beginning to wonder if we will have the stock of groceries to make it 30 days...unless we start having mustard sandwiches. But until then here is Dinner #3!

Dinner #3

Tonight I found a refridgerated pizza dough (2 actually) in the basement fridge and it was a huge score. Pizza is the perfect catch all dish. On top of this pizza was a bit of a jar of alfredo sauce, a cooked chicken breast I had frozen, half of a bell pepper from juicing a couple days back, some herbs and spices, some cherry tomatoes from the salad last week, and a mexican cheese blend. We didn't have any Italian cheeses.













My rating: A
Fiancee rating: A
You can't go wrong with pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment